Friday, February 8, 2019

New Chunky Dog Sweaters from Max Bone

New Chunky Dog Sweaters from Max Bone

I’m not sure if it’s the chunky softness, the touchable textures, or the oh-so-perfect shades of pink, blue, and mustard that make me want these new dog sweaters from Max Bone for my very own (like, mine, not for my dog) — but I think it’s probably the combination of all three. They are officially the newest additions to my list of Dog Clothes I Would Totally Wear As Either a Dog or a Human. (We all have that list, right?) Max Bone’s Linden, Isobel, and Autumn jumpers are hand-knit, stretchy, and absolutely beautiful. That thick turtleneck provides extra coziness, too. They’re available at Max Bone separately or together in the Dream Closet bundle. (And if you’re a Mickey fan, check out Max Bone’s collaboration with Disney for Mickey’s 90th anniversary while you’re there, too!)


Share This: Twitter | Facebook | Don’t forget that you can follow Dog Milk on Twitter and Facebook.
© 2019 Dog Milk | Posted by Katherine in Clothing | Permalink | No comments

No comments:

Post a Comment