Thursday, March 22, 2018

Modern Dog Illustrations by Swen Swenson

Modern Dog Illustrations by Swen Swenson

I’ve got a big space on a wall I need to fill, so I’ve been spending a bit of time lately browsing art online. I recently ran across Swen Swensøn at Society6, and I really dig his clean, vector-like illustrations. Plus: dogs. Swensøn is an artist and graphic designer, and you can find him here and on Instagram.

Swensøn’s shop on Society6 is large, so here are direct links to the above prints:

GALGO (HUND) print // SOVENDE HUND print // LILLE MYNDE print // JAEVNT BEGAVET print // DIN VEN print


Share This: Twitter | Facebook | Don’t forget that you can follow Dog Milk on Twitter and Facebook.
© 2018 Dog Milk | Posted by Katherine in For Humans, Other | Permalink | No comments

No comments:

Post a Comment