Monday, March 6, 2017

Dear Nissan: Please Turn the X-Trail 4Dogs Concept Car Into a Reality

I am not a car person. I am a dog person, though, which is why I was ready to apply for Nissan financing when I saw this video:

Can you imagine? Being able to wash and dry your dog after a particularly dirty playdate at the park? Let them easily walk up a ramp to the very back? And be able to visually check on them during the trip home? I would want to take a closer look at the clip-in harness hook feature to make sure it’s actually safe, but I’m betting it could be adaptable if not.

The Nissan X-Trail 4Dogs is currently only a concept, but I say make it a reality!

The Nissan X-Trail for Dogs. Must. Have. (Photo courtesy Nissan)

The Nissan X-Trail 4Dogs. Must. Have. (Photo courtesy Nissan)

Would you buy this car for your dog?

The post Dear Nissan: Please Turn the X-Trail 4Dogs Concept Car Into a Reality appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment