The following post is brought to you by Chronicle Books. We’re very paw-ticular about our partners and only feature those we think are top dog.
If you’re like me, chances are that 93% of the accounts you follow on Instagram are dogs (the other 7% is a grab bag of friends, family, and hedgehogs). Fellow dog-obsessed Instagram folks may be familiar, then, with the ridiculously adorable @dogsofinstagram account, which serves up daily doses of puppy cuteness.
Since launching in 2011, @dogsofinstagram has attracted more than 3.6 million followers (and counting!), a fact that, honestly, kind of restores my faith in humanity. Their curated gallery of the cutest, funniest, and most heartwarming dog photos on Instagram is one of the best out there, which is why I’m super excited that they teamed up with Chronicle Books to release Dogs on Instagram!
This must-have book features over 400 of the best crowd-sourced photos from the @dogsofinstagram feed, making it truly a book for dog lovers by dog lovers — and three Dog Milk readers have a chance to win one this holiday season! Check out how below.
Prize: Three lucky readers will each win a Dogs on Instagram book, valued at $16.95.
Rules: One entry per person. Open to U.S. residents 18+ only. To enter, fill out the form below. Upon entering, you agree that your email address can be added to the Dog Milk and Chronicle Books email newsletters. You may opt out at any time. Giveaway runs from December 13th through December 19th, 2016. We will choose a winner at random and contact the winner directly. We’ll update this post when the winners have been chosen.
If you can’t wait to get your paws on a copy (or two or three), Chronicle Books is offering Dog Milk readers a special discount code from now through 12/31. Simply enter the discount code DOGMILK at checkout to receive 25% off your order and free shipping in the US!
Share This: Twitter | Facebook | Don’t forget that you can follow Dog Milk on Twitter and Facebook.
© 2016 Dog Milk | Posted by capree in For Humans, Other, Sponsor | Permalink | No comments