Over the next few days, ovens and stovetops across the country will be heating up and working overtime in preparation for holiday feasts. While you’re busy in the kitchen, don’t forget to whip up a little something for your bestie! Here are 12 super easy DIY dog treats that are perfect for the holiday season — and perfect for gifting to your dog’s best puppy friends!
1. [pictured above] Cranberry, Lentil, & Oat Dog Cookies from I Don’t Have Time for That
2. Gluten-Free Dog Treats from A Doggy Tale
3. Peanut Butter Eggnog Doggy Donuts from Doggy Dessert Chef
4. Christmas Cookie Dog Treats from BarkPost
5. Peanut Butter, Coconut, and Oat Dog Biscuits from Pink Pistachio
6. Dog-Friendly Christmas “Chocolate” Bark from Pretty Fluffy [note: this recipe *doesn’t* actually use chocolate!]
7. Banana Pupcake with Peanut Butter Cinnamon Frosting from My Treat Dreams
8. Snowflake Cookie Dog Treats from Pretty Fluffy
9. Yogurt-Dipped Fruitcake Biscotti from Doggy Dessert Chef
10. Peppermint Holidog Christmas Dog Treats from PetGuide
11. Puppy Peanut Butter Cups from Pink Pistachio
12. Cinnamon & Honey Doggy Donuts from Pretty Fluffy
Share This: Twitter | Facebook | Don’t forget that you can follow Dog Milk on Twitter and Facebook.
© 2016 Dog Milk | Posted by capree in DOG-I-Y | Permalink | No comments