Friday, December 23, 2016

Ask Frank: How Do I Get My Paws to Stop Smelling Like Corn Chips?

Bubble Wrap Love

FF_Pub_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_BubbleWrap

Dear Frank: I love to pop bubble wrap! But, how do I pop bubbles and not annoy anyone else?

Sincerely,
Miles in Indiana

Dear Miles: It’s not possible.

From,
Frank

Corn Chips

Dear Frank: How can I get my paws to stop smelling like corn chips?

Sincerely,
Chips in Chattanooga

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

Are Cats Friends?

FF_Pub_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_DogCatFriends

Dear Frank: My cat friend, Matilda, sometimes licks my ears and face. Should I be worried? Can dog and cats be friends?

Sincerely,
Ziva in Indiana

Dear Ziva: Love is love.

From,
Frank

Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.

© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.

The post Ask Frank: How Do I Get My Paws to Stop Smelling Like Corn Chips? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment