Friday, December 16, 2016

Ask Frank: Do You Know How to Use a Copier?

Toy Camouflage

FF_Pub_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_ToyCamouflage

Dear Frank: I’ve been perfecting my toy camouflage. Can you see me?

Sincerely,
Incognito in Indiana

Dear Incognito: Nope.

From,
Frank

Copier

Dear Frank: Do you know how to use a copier?

Sincerely,
Office Help Needed in Oregon

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

Art Snob

FF_Pub_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_ArtSnob

Dear Frank: I am an artist by trade and recently did a very moving installation piece in our house for my human (pictured here). It was about struggle, love, self-doubt, and toilet paper. My human didn’t like it and is demanding an apology. But I refuse to apologize for my art. What should I do?

Sincerely,
Schnoodle in Indiana

Dear Schnoodle: I happen to think your art is a truly inspired commentary on our world today. Unfortunately, art is subjective. It’s best to say you’re sorry (Even if you’re not.)

From,
Frank

Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.

© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.

The post Ask Frank: Do You Know How to Use a Copier? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment