Wednesday, November 2, 2016

myouonnin’s Awesome Cardboard Cutout Dog Costumes

myouonnin’s Awesome Cardboard Cutout Dog Costumes

I saw this on Buzzfeed recently, and I quickly filed it away with other stuff that cheers me up: a Japanese dog owner named Semba (@myouonnin) makes hilarious cardboard-cutout costumes for her cute (and very patient) pup, Chihuahua-mametaro and posts pictures (and videos) on her Twitter feed. I am a) happy this exists and b) happy I’ve saved all those Amazon Prime boxes. Check out more at Buzzfeed and on Semba’s Twitter.

myouonnin-dog-cardboard-cutouts

sub-buzz-23786-1476906194-3

myouonnin-dog-cardboard-cutouts-2

sub-buzz-3524-1476824108-1


Share This: Twitter | Facebook | Don’t forget that you can follow Dog Milk on Twitter and Facebook.
© 2016 Dog Milk | Posted by Katherine in Other | Permalink | No comments

No comments:

Post a Comment