Friday, November 18, 2016

Ask Frank: I Like to Rip the Heads Off of My Toys. What Does That Say About Me?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

Fruit Fly Attack

FF_Pub_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_BananaGuard

Dear Frank: The other day, I was guarding the bananas and a fruit fly flew straight into my mouth! I swallowed it! Can you die from eating fruit flies? What is going to happen to me?

Sincerely,
Fruit Fly Freak-Out in Fresno

Dear Fruit Fly: Why were you guarding the bananas?

From,
Frank

Workout

Dear Frank: Do you work out?

Sincerely,
Jacked in Jacksonville

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

Off With Their Heads

FF_Pub_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_Beheading

Dear Frank: I accidentally beheaded one of my toys recently. And I loved it! Now, I can’t even play with a toy for very long before I rip the head right off. Should I be concerned with what this says about me?

Sincerely,
PJ in Indiana

Dear PJ: As long as your habit stays focused on non-living objects, I see no problem with this activity. Off with their heads!

From,
Frank

Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.

© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.

The post Ask Frank: I Like to Rip the Heads Off of My Toys. What Does That Say About Me? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment