Friday, September 23, 2016

Ask Frank: Why Do Humans Always Blame Their Farts On Dogs?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. House Plant Red Zone

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_HousePlant
Dear Frank: I tore up my human’s house plant this morning! I don’t know what came over me. I was in a red zone! All I could see were fern leaves and dirt. I feel really bad now, and my human gets home in two hours! Can you please help me put it back together?

Sincerely,
Anonymous in Cleveland

Dear Anonymous: Don’t worry. Red zone happens to the best of us! I did a Google search and from what I can tell, your house plant should look like the photo below when it’s put back together. Good luck!

From,
Frank

FF_Website_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_HousePlantDiagram

2. Fish Screen Saver

Dear Frank: Do you ever lose focus at work?

Sincerely,
Focus Troubles in Franklin

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

3. Fart Blame

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_FartBlame

Dear Frank: Why do the humans always blame their farts on me?

Sincerely,
Mczanderful from YouTube

Dear Mczanderful: There is some mystery surrounding farting in the human world…it seems not all humans appreciate farts. Weird, I know. And sometimes farting gets them in trouble with other humans. Even weirder, right? So, help them save face, or butt (hehe…see what I did there?), and let them blame their farts on you. It’s what good friends do.
From,
Frank

Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.

© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.

The post Ask Frank: Why Do Humans Always Blame Their Farts On Dogs? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment