Friday, September 9, 2016

Ask Frank: What Exactly Is Going On In a Squirrel’s Head?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. Life Jacket Nerves

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_LifeJacket

Dear Frank: My people put me in a life jacket. Surely, they aren’t just gonna toss me in the water, right? I’m nervous…

Sincerely,
Frankie in Indiana

Dear Frankie: If they throw you in, you’ll float. And if they don’t, you’ll just look cool. I don’t think there’s much to worry about here.

From,
Frank

2. Squirrel Interview

Dear Frank: What exactly is going on in a squirrel’s head?

Sincerely,
Squirrel Lover in Springfield

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

3. Mad-Dog Face

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_MadDogFace

Dear Frank: I am determined to protect my family from the barking dogs next door. I go to my post on the chair by the window every day and bark back, but my humans get irritated with the barking. How do I protect my family and not make them mad at the same time?

Sincerely,
Bailey in Michigan

Dear Bailey: Practice your “mad-dog face”. You know, your scariest, craziest, I’m-about-to-lose-it-like-a-squirrel-who-just-dropped-his-nut face. Then next time the dogs are barking, go to the window, tap it to get their attention, point to your eyes, point to them and mad-dog face them hard. Trust me, dogs who say nothing and have a solid mad-dog face are the scariest.

From,
Frank

Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.

© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.

The post Ask Frank: What Exactly Is Going On In a Squirrel’s Head? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment