Friday, September 30, 2016

Ask Frank: My Boyfriend Gave Me a Cat Turd As a Gift. How Do I Return It Without Hurting His Feelings?

1. Cat Turd Isn’t Right

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_CatTurdNotRight

Dear Frank: My boyfriend got me a cat turd for my birthday. It was super nice of him, but it’s not the exact one I wanted. How do I ask him for the receipt so I can exchange it without making him mad?

Sincerely,
Not Right in Napa

Dear Not: Even with a gift receipt, you’re not putting that thing back where it came from. Just enjoy your cat turd and appreciate the thought your boyfriend put into the gift.

From,
Frank

2. Human Birth

Dear Frank: Are humans born with no fur?

Sincerely,
Curious in Calabasas

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

3. Best Advice

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_BestAdvice

Dear Frank: What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?

Sincerely,
Botwin in Las Vegas

Dear Botwin: Well, my grandpa always said, “Bark, bark. Bark, bark… bark.” So wise.

From,
Frank

The post Ask Frank: My Boyfriend Gave Me a Cat Turd As a Gift. How Do I Return It Without Hurting His Feelings? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment