Friday, September 2, 2016

Ask Frank: Is It Weird to Watch Your Human Sleep?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. I Got Mail

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_NeatEnough

Dear Frank: I got a new bone in the mail yesterday. My human says there are “neater” ways to open the box. I disagree. Who’s right?

Sincerely,
Neat Enough in New Mexico

Dear Neat Enough: I can’t see how you would have opened the box any neater.

From,
Frank

2. Watching Humans Sleep

Dear Frank: Is it weird to watch your human sleep?

Sincerely,
Creeper in Colorado

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

3. Shoe Sharing

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_ShoeSharing

Dear Frank: My human won’t share his shoes. He’s got two! The way I see it, it’s one for him and one for me. Why is he being so greedy?

Sincerely,
Maddee in Indiana

Dear Maddee: Humans utilize shoes differently than us. Rather than chew the shoes, they wear them on their back paws. (It’s so weird, I know.) So, your human really does need both of his shoes. Maybe you guys can work out a time share?

From,
Frank

Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.

© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.

The post Ask Frank: Is It Weird to Watch Your Human Sleep? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment