Friday, August 26, 2016

Ask Frank: Why Do I Smell Like Cauliflower?!

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. Cauliflower Forever

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_Cauliflower

Dear Frank: Ever since I got out of surgery, I’ve smelled like cauliflower. I never smelled like this before surgery! What did they do to me?! Am I going to smell like cauliflower forever?

Sincerely,
Cauliflower in California

Dear Cauliflower: Don’t worry, I think when you’re past needing to ice your neck, the cauliflower smell will go away.

From,
Frank

2. Mom Email

Dear Frank: Does your mom ever bother you at work?

Sincerely,
Mommy’s Boy in Memphis

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

3. Breath Legend

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_BreathLegend

Dear Frank: My cousin was visiting, and I noticed that his breath is the stuff that legends are made of! He said it’s cat turds with just a hint of butt. I’ve got the butt part covered, but we don’t have a cat. Do you know if squirrel turds are an adequate substitution to create such an epic aroma?

Sincerely,
Baxter in Indiana

Dear Baxter: Yes, squirrel turds will produce a similar effect.

From,
Frank

Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.

© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.

The post Ask Frank: Why Do I Smell Like Cauliflower?! appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment