Friday, August 19, 2016

Ask Frank: Have You Ever Accidentally Replied All to an Email?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. My delicious drummys

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_DeliciousDrummys

Dear Frank: My human constantly grabs my hind legs and says things like “I want to gnaw on that drummy!” Should I be concerned?

Sincerely,
Feeling Violated in Atlanta

Dear Feeling Violated: Humans have been trying to get their hands on my meat sticks for years, too. (It’s hard having incredibility good-looking legs, am I right?) Don’t worry, they aren’t really going to eat your drummys. It’s more like a really weird saying.

From,
Frank

2. Reply all

Dear Frank: Have you ever accidentally replied all to an email?

Sincerely,
Nervous Nelly in Nebraska

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

3. Mr. Snuggles

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_MrSnuggles

Dear Frank: My family and I are going on vacation, but I’m afraid of going without my toy, Mr. Snuggles. I just can’t keep my eyes off him!

Sincerely,
Scarlet in Wyoming

Dear Scarlet: Have you considered asking Mr. Snuggles to join you on vacation? I think this will solve your problem.

From,
Frank

Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.

© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.

The post Ask Frank: Have You Ever Accidentally Replied All to an Email? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment