Friday, July 15, 2016

Ask Frank: Is My Butt Too Wiggly?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. Too much butt wiggle

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_TooMuchButtWiggle

Dear Frank: Giving my human a good greeting is my favorite way to make him smile. I employ the “Butt Wiggle” technique during my greetings, and it works like a charm. But sometimes I wonder if my butt is too wiggly. How much should my butt wiggle during a greeting?

Sincerely,
Tootie in Indiana

Dear Tootie: There is no such thing as too much butt wiggle.

From,
Frank

2. Texas hot dog

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_TexasHotDog

Dear Frank: My owner recently said that I was a “hot dog.” But what kind of hot dog?

Sincerely,
Shorty in Texas

Dear Shorty: I would guess you’re a Texas hot dog – sweet with a little kick and lightly toasted buns.

From,
Frank

3. My farts stink

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_AnotherStinko

Dear Frank: Do you often pass stinky gas that clears a room in a matter of seconds?

Sincerely,
Another Stinko in Indiana

Dear Stinko: Yes. Pretty much every day. But don’t worry, soon your friend’s noses will grow numb and they won’t need to leave the room. “Smell resignation” takes a while. Be patient.

From,
Frank

Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.

© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.

The post Ask Frank: Is My Butt Too Wiggly? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment