Friday, July 1, 2016

Ask Frank: I Was Licking My Human’s Face, Our Tongues Touched, and Things Got Weird. What Happened?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. Who’s a good boy?

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_WhosGoodBoy

Dear Frank: My humans keep asking me “Who’s a good boy?” What should I tell them?

Sincerely,
Jedi in Illinois

Dear Jedi: Who is a good boy? I used to wake up every day wondering same thing. But now after much research, I’m pretty sure it’s John Harris, the forefather of large-scale industrial bacon manufacturing.

From,
Frank

2. Confused licker

Dear Frank: I was licking my human’s face and our tongues touched. Things got weird. What happened?

Sincerely,
Confused Licker in Dallas

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

3. Is bad the new good?

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_GoodNewBad

Dear Frank: This is my brother and me on the couch, having a good laugh about Mom’s “no dogs on the couch rule.” When she sees us up here, she just laughs. Sometimes she even takes our picture and tells us how cute we are when we’re being bad, then gives us kisses and hugs! I don’t get the human psyche. Does Mom just need the false feeling that she is the boss by making up these pretend rules, when we all know that there really are no rules? Or is bad just the new good?

Sincerely,
Confused on the Couch in Indiana

Dear Confused: “No dogs on the couch” isn’t a rule in your house. Couch away!

From,
Frank

The post Ask Frank: I Was Licking My Human’s Face, Our Tongues Touched, and Things Got Weird. What Happened? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment