Friday, June 3, 2016

Ask Frank: Why Won’t My Humans Let Me Play With Their Toys?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. Toy sharing

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_ToySharing

Dear Frank: My little humans get upset when I play with their toys. I don’t get upset when they play with my toys. I love sharing! What gives?

Sincerely,
Bewildered in Michigan

Dear Bewildered: Little humans aren’t good sharers. And it’s not a two-way street with their toys. (Which is totally unfair because they have some pretty epic toys.) Be the bigger dog and continue to share your toys with them. It’s a good life lesson. They’ll get it eventually.

From,
Frank

2. Computer take over

Dear Frank: Do you worry computers will take over the world?

Sincerely,
Worried in Warsaw

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

3. Lazy bones

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_LazyBones

Dear Frank: I’m soooooooo lazy all the time. Is this a bad thing?

Sincerely,
Chewy in Florida

Dear Chewy: It’s not laziness. It’s a constant reminder to humans to relax a little more, like you do. I think what you’re doing is very generous and charitable.

From,
Frank

The post Ask Frank: Why Won’t My Humans Let Me Play With Their Toys? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment