Friday, June 10, 2016

Ask Frank: Being Brushed Tickles. How Do I Avoid It?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. Brushing my love away

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_BrushLoveAway

Dear Frank: I hate being brushed. I used to like it, but now it tickles. What can I do?

Sincerely,
Ticklish in Maryland

Dear Ticklish: Just explain to your human that when you shed you are leaving little pieces of yourself all over the house to love. It’s a gift really. And surely they don’t want to brush your love away, right? I think they’ll understand.

From,
Frank

2. Vet reminder

Dear Frank: My vet sends my human reminders about my appointments. What should I do?

Sincerely,
Don’t Wanna Go in Denver

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

3. Livin’ on the Edge

Dear Frank: My mom is worried about my risky lifestyle. But I just can’t quit livin’ on the edge. Why can’t I stop?

Sincerely,
Edgy in Englewood

Dear Edgy: You can’t help yourself…you can’t help yourself from fallin’.

From,
Frank

The post Ask Frank: Being Brushed Tickles. How Do I Avoid It? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment