Friday, June 17, 2016

Ask Frank: Am I a Metrosexual Dog?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. Road Trip Bored

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_RoadTripBored

Dear Frank: My human takes me on daily road trips, and I’m growing tired of the stuffed things he provides me. I try to chew on the white cords attached to the car, but he starts making loud noises at me and I think I’m doing something wrong. Do you have any advice for how to manage my boredom?

Sincerely,
Shelby in the Car

Dear Shelby: Stop thinking inside the car. It’s what’s outside the car that matters on road trips. Stick your head out the window, squirrel watch, and hunt for drive-thru windows with ice cream. There’s a big world outside the car. You just have to look for it.

From,
Frank

2. Mean Girls

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_MeanGirls

Dear Frank: My owner’s friend makes fun of me and my beautiful eyes. I hissed at her, and she made fun of that also. What do I tell her?

Sincerely,
Meme in Maine

Dear Meme: Stick your butt in her face. Maybe she’ll like that end better.

From,
Frank

3. Metrosexual?

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_MetroSexual

Dear Frank: My friends have started calling me a “metrosexual.” I say, a little exfoliation, hair product, and a man-purse never hurt anyone. What do you think?

Sincerely,
Mogley in New York

Dear Mogley: If the shoe fits, wear it.

From,
Frank

The post Ask Frank: Am I a Metrosexual Dog? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment