Parents of both kids and dogs know that having untrained beasts in the house can wreck havoc — on the dog. Kids are insane. When you’re raising kids, the dog is as much at risk as your furniture, your bank account, and your sanity.
Here are eight Someecards that will be familiar to parents of both kids and dogs:
1. Kids: They undo the hard work you’ve done with your dog!
2. In ways you never imagined
3. And they create new bad habits
4. Some of which you bring on yourself
5. Dogs have to answer for a lot
6. Especially if you have little monsters
7. Or even if you’re the monster
8. Still, dogs find ways to get theirs in the end
The post 8 Someecards That Will Be Familiar to Parents of Both Kids and Dogs appeared first on Dogster.