Friday, May 20, 2016

Ask Frank: Why Don’t My Neighbors Appreciate My “Singing” at Night?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. Song of my people

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_SongOfMyPeople

Dear Frank: I enjoy singing the song of my people randomly, day or night. My humans don’t seem to appreciate my songs, especially at night. This is starting to hurt my feelings. Can you help?

Sincerely,
Marigold in Florida

Dear Marigold: Maybe your humans would prefer a different genre of music. Have you tried opera? Country? Rap? Taylor Swift? Everybody likes T-Swift.

From,
Frank

2. Spam

Dear Frank: Do you ever get spam emails?

Sincerely,
Spam Hater in Sandusky

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

3. In the middle

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_InTheMiddle

Dear Frank: I’m stuck in the middle … literally. How do you get the courage to take the next step?

Sincerely,
Shy Stepper in Saco

Dear Shy: Getting to the next step is all about preparation. Visualize yourself getting there, practice how you’ll do it, and then go for it. The worst that will happen is you’ll fall back to the step you’re already on … and that’s not so scary, right? Go for it.

From,
Frank

The post Ask Frank: Why Don’t My Neighbors Appreciate My “Singing” at Night? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment