Friday, May 13, 2016

Ask Frank: I Fart When I Snuggle With My Human. How Do I Stop?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. Bubble wrap love

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_BubbleWrap

Dear Frank: I love to pop bubble wrap! But how do I pop bubbles and not annoy anyone else?

Sincerely,
Miles in Indiana

Dear Miles: It’s not possible.

From,
Frank

2. Stinky snuggler

Dear Frank: I know you shouldn’t fart when you snuggle … but I can’t stop farting. Can you help?

Sincerely,
Stinky Snuggler in Tampa

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

3. Are cats friends?

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_DogCatFriends

Dear Frank: My cat friend, Matilda, sometimes licks my ears and face. Should I be worried? Can dog and cats be friends?

Sincerely,
Ziva in Indiana

Dear Ziva: Love is love.

From,
Frank

The post Ask Frank: I Fart When I Snuggle With My Human. How Do I Stop? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment