Friday, May 6, 2016

Ask Frank: How Do I Get My Puppy Breath Back?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. Toy Camouflage

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_ToyCamouflage

Dear Frank: I’ve been perfecting my toy camouflage. Can you see me?

Sincerely,
Incognito in Indiana

Dear Incognito: Nope.

From,
Frank

2. Puppy Breath

Dear Frank: My breath is starting to smell like an adult! How do I get my puppy breath back?

Sincerely,
Adult Breath in Albany

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

3. Art Snob

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_ArtSnob

Dear Frank: I am an artist by trade and recently did a very moving installation piece in our house for my human (pictured here). It was about struggle, love, self-doubt and toilet paper. My human didn’t like it and is demanding an apology. But I refuse to apologize for my art. What should I do?

Sincerely,
Schnoodle in Indiana

Dear Schnoodle: I happen to think your art is a truly inspired commentary on our world today. Unfortunately, art is subjective. It’s best to say you’re sorry (Even if you’re not.)

From,
Frank

The post Ask Frank: How Do I Get My Puppy Breath Back? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment