Monday, April 18, 2016

We Love These Dog Mini Notebooks From Cavallini

Editor’s note: Have you seen the new Dogster print magazine in stores? Or in the waiting room of your vet’s office? This article appeared in our April/May issue. Subscribe to Dogster and get the bimonthly magazine delivered to your home.

I’ve been a fan of the San Francisco company Cavallini Papers & Co., Inc. for a while now. I always have one of its desk calendars and am using its mousepad notepad right now. I was delighted to find that its vintage dogs designs extended to its mini notebooks. They come in a set of three, and they are so small, I always carry one in my purse.

unnamed

Cavallini products are beautiful, and the paper quality is outstanding. Now if it could just extend its dog design to its file folders, I’ll be in dog office heaven. You can’t buy directly from the website (cavallini.com), but Amazon.com and other retailers carry the line.

The post We Love These Dog Mini Notebooks From Cavallini appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment