Friday, April 22, 2016

Ask Frank: What Are Dingleberries? Why Does My Human Think I Have Them?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. Dingleberries

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_Dingleberries

Dear Frank: My humans sometimes ask me if I have any “dingleberries.” I have never seen a dingleberry. I’ve never been allowed to eat fruit, anyway. I’m not even sure if they are grown in my area. Why would they ask me such a question?

Sincerely,
Desi in Michigan

Dear Desi: Dingleberries grow on your butt. And they can grow in any climate and location. They are a hardy variety. Check your butt.

From,
Frank

2. Still love you

Dear Frank: How do I avoid emails from my ex-girlfriend?

Sincerely,
Over It in Omaha

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

//

3. Pieces of me

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_PiecesOfMe

Dear Frank: How do you keep all your hair from falling out during the spring?

Sincerely,
Franklin in NYC

Dear Franklin: I don’t. My hairs always fall out. I think of it as leaving little pieces of me to love … all over the house. It’s a gift, really.

From,
Frank

Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.

© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.

The post Ask Frank: What Are Dingleberries? Why Does My Human Think I Have Them? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment