Friday, April 15, 2016

Ask Frank: My Breath Smells Like Butt. What Should I Do?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. It’s not even Thanksgiving

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_NotThanksgiving

Dear Frank: Do you think Buffalo hats will ever come back in style? Our human loves making us wear them … even when it’s not Thanksgiving. Paws crossed.

Sincerely,
Stuck with the Hat in Saginaw

Dear Stuck: Buffalo hats seem to be working pretty well for this guy. I think you’re good.

From,
Frank

2. Hardly working

Dear Frank: Do you ever goof off at work?

Sincerely,
Hardly Working in Hamilton

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.


3. My breath smells like my butt

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_MouthBreather

Dear Frank: I’ve read all your advice about fart-free snuggling, and I’ve gotten much better! My humans have been smiling! But recently my breath has been really stinky and my humans have started pushing me away when I try to snuggle. What should I do?

Sincerely,
Mouth Breather in Indiana

Dear Mouth: Butt breath happens. Don’t worry, there is a solution. Do these things in this order to turn your butt breath back into mouth breath.

1. Snuggle butt first (just until your breath smells better than your butt)
2. Eat grass (grass fixes everything)
3. Have a friend lick your mouth (things could get weird)
4. Eat an apple (it’s like giving your mouth a bath … an apple bath)
5. Eat more grass (see No. 2)

Repeat as necessary. Then turn that snuggle back around.

From,
Frank

Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.

© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.

The post Ask Frank: My Breath Smells Like Butt. What Should I Do? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment