Friday, April 29, 2016

Ask Frank: How Do I Get More Treats From My Humans?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. Treat myself

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_TreatMyself

Dear Frank: My human only gives me like 10 treats a day. She says that’s a lot, and I’m like, “No way!” How can I get more treats?

Sincerely,
Chris in Georgia

Dear Chris: The key to getting more treats is getting more humans. If you don’t live with multiple humans, give this technique a try the next time friends come over. Here’s what you do: Find each human when the person is alone (the alone part is very important), tell each you haven’t got your treat yet, get your treat, and then move on to the next. Repeat this pattern multiple times with each human in the house. The return potential here is great!

From,
Frank

2. Captain butt sniff

Dear Frank: My human calls me by a really embarrassing nickname at the dog park. The other dogs laugh. Can you help?

Sincerely,
Captain Butt Sniff in Topeka

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.


3. Sleep shame

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_SleepShame

Dear Frank: I sleep about 12 hours a day … and I feel no shame. Should I?

Sincerely,
Cracker in Alberta

Dear Cracker: Each day brings a new opportunity to go to sleep. The way I see it, when opportunity knocks on your door, you answer. There is no shame in your nap game, my friend.

From,
Frank

Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.

© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.

The post Ask Frank: How Do I Get More Treats From My Humans? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment