Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I Disapprove Of These Christmas Presents.

All_of_these_are_for_Nacho_Right[I specifically asked for a new Kindle Paperwhite. (Yes, we BUNS can read.) I. Do. Not. See. A. Package. That. Size. Addressed. To. Moi.]

~ ~ ~
“This is our little Christmas Bun Nacho and he definitely won the ‘Most Enthusiastic’ award in our house Friday morning! No one had to open a present unassisted and he was 100% into holiday cheer…until I pulled out the tiny Santa hats! I thought I would share this one picture with you as it’s a mix of Christmas Cheer and kind of a Where’s Waldo-Nacho game as he’s definitely well camouflaged with all the penguins!! We LOVE your site everyday, but especially around the holidays!!! Cheers, Sara G:).”


Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: Buns: Not just for Bunday, Christmas 2015, HUGE Look of Disapproval

No comments:

Post a Comment