Thursday, November 19, 2015

Interview With BUB

Space Cat Day nice wide cropTime for another chapter in our “Interview With” series- you might remember earlier interviews with Patrick The Wombat and even Mary Lee The Shark. Now following Tuesday’s Trading Card, we turn our attention to one of the true Giants of the Internet- even tho she’s just a tad on the Tiny side.

Please welcome the one and only BUB to Cute Overload.

BUB, thanks for taking the time to talk with us. Now, how does it feel to be an Internet Cat Star?

Hello. It’s me, BUB. I’m glad to be here, talking with you. I can’t say that I’m sure what the “Internet Cat Star” is. As a well-traveled space cat, I know a lot of stars. Literally millions of them… but I’ve never heard of the “Internet Cat Star”.

Do you feel any competition with guys like Grumpy Cat and Maru?

Competition is not a term I’m familiar with. These are both great cats, I certainly am aware of their existence, and I respect their talents.

Your name is BUB, but you’re actually a female. How’d that happen?

This is true, my name is BUB. I was not aware of any correlation between my name and my gender so I’m a bit confused by your question, Brinke. In fact, with a name like Brinke, I have no idea if you’re a female or a male! [*Note: Touché. Male. -Ed.]

You live in Indiana. Guess you’re a hoops fan, right?

No, I don’t wear earrings.

Tell us about your new book with Norbert.

I have to say that I’m really proud of everything that I do, and if you haven’t noticed, I’m really good at anything I set my mind to, and my creative output is consistently high-quality. But when I finally saw this book in it’s final form, it totally blew my mind and exceeded my already unreasonably high expectations of myself. And that’s because it was a heroic collaboration with a heroic dog named Norbert. The book is beautifully illustrated, with a beautiful story, and for a good cause – to help special needs pets such as myself.

Anything else you’d care to add?

GOOD JOB BUB.

birthday yogurt prof pic


Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: Bub

No comments:

Post a Comment