Wednesday, October 21, 2015

West Elm + ASPCA Felt Animal Ornaments

West Elm + ASPCA Felt Animal Ornaments

I know, I know, I know. It’s still October and I shouldn’t be talking about the holidays, but I ran across these ornaments the other day and I had to share. SORRY! West Elm has teamed up with the ASPCA to turn some of Instagram’s most well-known pups into handcrafted felt ornaments — for a cause! A portion of each sale will go directly to the ASPCA, an animal advocacy group that does absolutely amazing work.

West Elm x ASPCA Felt Animal Ornaments

West Elm x ASPCA Felt Animal Ornaments

West Elm x ASPCA Felt Animal Ornaments

So far, the pups represented include Cookie of @ps.ny, Manny of @manny_the_frenchie, and Kokoro and Chibi of @emwng. If ornaments aren’t your thing, these cuties are also available on tea towels.


Share This: Twitter | Facebook | Don’t forget that you can follow Dog Milk on Twitter and Facebook.
© 2015 Dog Milk | Posted by capree in For Humans, Other | Permalink | No comments

No comments:

Post a Comment