Saturday, October 17, 2015

Caturday: Nette Katzen*

Loki ( Kitten-brother- green eyes)Let’s check in with a first-time submitter from across the Big Pond! “Hello, I am from Germany, but in the holidays usually in Austria with my husband. We like to play with the farm cats (Loki- white-red fur, green eyes and Freya, white-red fur, blue eyes) were very playful kittens and their mother was often hiding under the bush) and we have nice photos of them. I am often on Cute Overload and the pictures and films makes me often smile or giggle. So thank you. Maybe you like the pictures. When you like more pictures (other cats too) please just tell me.” -Elisabeth D.

[*Note: We like, please send and thank you for your kind email! -Ed.]

Freya(Kitten -Sister- blu eyes)

(*”Cute Cats.”)


Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: Cats, Caturday

No comments:

Post a Comment