Friday, August 12, 2016

Ask Frank: Are You Single?

Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.

1. I could be your girl

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_Available

Dear Frank: You are so smart and handsome, and I bet you smell yummy. Do you have a girlfriend?

Sincerely,
Available in Connecticut

Dear Available:

It’s true. I love the ladies. And they love me. But you just can’t cage this free bird. (That said, if you’re ever in the Midwest, call me.)

From,
Frank

2. Human’s side

Dear Frank: Do you ever leave your human’s side?

Sincerely,
Velcro in Vermont

Play the video to see Frank’s answer.

3. Fake jumping. Real guilty.

FF_Dogster_AskFrankQuestionPhotos_FakeJumping

Dear Frank: I fake that I can’t jump up on my Mom’s lap. Just so she will pick me up. I see that she has to set aside her computer, put down her coffee, take her feet off the footstool. But, I can’t seem to help myself? How can I get past my guilt?

Sincerely,
Lucy in Florida

Dear Lucy: I see nothing to feel guilty about here. This gives your human exercise. They should thank you. Keep on keepin’ on.

From,
Frank

Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.

© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.

The post Ask Frank: Are You Single? appeared first on Dogster.

No comments:

Post a Comment